Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our Blog. Our website has moved!

Please update your bookmarks and click to here view our website stuffedcakes.com.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Dr. Who Cake

I have to admit, I never watched Dr. Who until yesterday. I really didn't know anything about it, but that didn't stop me from diving right into this cake. My client wanted to surprise her husband, a big Dr. Who fan, with a carved cake. The TARDIS (phone booth) is made from many layers of 6" square Snickerdoodle cake with Cinnamon buttercream, covered in fondant and hand-painted. Dalek was made of rice cereal treats and covered in fondant and hand-painted. The surprise was a success and everyone loved the cake!




1 comment:

Steven Lincoln said...

Exterminate! Exterminate! (that's a good thing, in this instance, for those non-Dr. Who watchers).