Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our Blog. Our website has moved!

Please update your bookmarks and click to here view our website stuffedcakes.com.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Get Well Soon Cupcakes

I received a call from a couple of my previous customers that their sister had an accident and was laid up in bed. To sweeten her day, they wanted to surprise her with cupcakes. These Vegan Chocolate cupcakes are covered in Vegan Lavender Buttercream and then topped with cute "Get Well Soon" toppers with Band-Aids and crutches. I sprinkled them with magic healing dust (AKA edible glitter) and delivered them to her family. Before I could cross the street I heard her squeals of delight when she got her surprise gift. I love those moments of surprising someone with a gift of cake!




No comments: