Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our Blog. Our website has moved!

Please update your bookmarks and click to here view our website stuffedcakes.com.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dashing Dachshund Doggies

I have a special fondness for wiener dogs so when I got the call for a 5" wiener dog cake, I couldn't wait to get started! This was a surprise birthday cake for my client's wife. They love all things Dachshund and have two spunky ones. He provided me with pics of his precious pups so I could make hand-painted 2D fondant dogs. I absolutely LOVE how this cake turned out.


Sadie & Oliver

Oliver wanted to dig in!

Close up of Oliver

Close up of Sadie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how well you matched the cake to the dogs! I think your cake'ing skills get better each time!!!